Sorry, Larry, but that didn't do it. (Testing takes a long time!) Ran OK with both sliders max left, for about a day. Then crashed after 2 hours, reset with full reboot, crashed again after after several more hours. In short, no change. Did I change the right thing? ["control panel, device manager, ports, communications port (com 1), port settings, advanced. "Use FIFO buffers" was checked, moved both sliders from full right to full left]

Or should I have been putzing with the Eltima settings (virtual Com 19 and com4) which are called up by LP-BRIDGE? I cannot seem to find any buffer size settings for these virtual ports.

I just now unchecked the "use FIFO buffers" box. Sliders are grayed out. Seems to work, except now NaP3 has lost it's memory for the last frequency used. Will run this way and see what happens.

Thanks

George, W3HBM