Ed, I would love to know more about how you mounted that plate to get the
coax feed throughs out of the cab of your Ford. I have a 2015 F-150.... The
thing has so many electronic gadgets and power accessories that I'm leery
of drilling holes just anywhere.
I've been contemplating a similar mobile HF setup.... Have looked at
several possibilities, but the KX3 and KXPA-100 are pretty intriguing.