A possible solution is to use the heaviest wire you want from the power
supply to a few inches away from the radio with a very short pair of 12 ga.
wires from the APP to the heavy wire.
 Shrink tubing can make an ugly connection look passable.  It's BEHIND the
radio anyway!

73, Charlie k3ICH

Subject: [Elecraft] K3s - 80W on 160 - Resolved

At my station I use a large 70 amp Astron power supply which sits on the
floor.  Several month ago, while trouble shooting another issue, I
discovered that the voltage drop in my 8' cables was significant. So rather
than crank up the voltage I switched to 8ga and now at full transmit wattage
the K3S sees 13.5v. The tough part was squeezing 8ga wire into a PowerPole
connector that is made for 10ga max. For a shorter lead, like I use when I
travel to the Caribbean, 10ga has a minimal voltage drop.

John KK9A