I believe the K3/K3S use a raised sinusoid key shaping. It is a good compromise to reduce the bandwidth without excessive ringing/backwave.

In the bad old days, CW key shaping was typically a simple R-C filter on the key line. That resulted in an exponential rise and fall, which resulted in more key clicks for a given rise/fall time than a raised sinusoid.

Alan N1AL