Thanks Don

Mines defiantly not glued to the board.  I think I’ll call in the morning and
send it in for the fix, then like I said update as needed but for sure the 2m
board while its there.  I need to read up, We have been building the new house
and had no radio since last Dec 6.  I haven’t even read anything in a while.
Just clearing land, building and such

Later and Happy New Year

Mark Hogan N5OBC