Happy New Year,

Winter keeps moving the sun northward. A solar breeze is replenishing the ionosphere and making quite a racket. Hopefully the signals can overpower the noise. Any change in propagation will only be better.

After a few days of thaw the chill came back along with more precipitation. Hoarfrost built up over a few hours and then fluffy snow began. Cold days make the wood split more easily. Today's wood came inside four days ago allowing me to maintain the symbiotic relationship with my wood stove. She likes dry wood much better.

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
     7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-