From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Wes
Stewart
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 10:03 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] k-pod data cable

1) Let's get it straight that the connector is RJ12, not RJ45. I've already
posted on using an adapter to extend the Elecraft-supplied cable from the
radio to the K-Pod.

2) I have Macro 13 (tap F5) set to activate MSG 1 (SWT 21)  As I've written
before, many times, tapping this button resulted in "MSG1" displayed on the
radio but no message was transmitted.

delivered to r...@elecraft.com