This is an impossible question to answer because there are SO many variables
that are based strictly on personal preferences.
Many more on physical parameters (location, antenna availability, etc.)  and
even some on time (of day or, as in solar cycle ).

As a start, make a list of all the possibilities or variables you can think
of and you'll see that no one can make that decision for you.

Some things you'll just have to decide for yourself.

73, Charlie k3ICH

> What Two Bands would you pick for a K1?
> My first thoughts are 40 and 15, but I'm curious as to what others would
pick.