I built my K1 when it was still possible to get the 4-band module which for me,
covers 40, 30, 20 & 15. As I would like to have 80m also to work my Norwegian
hams, I built a 2-band board with 80 & 20. 20m is a band that's normally always
open some part of the day and a band you can use for dx, even qrp. I would
suggest 20m as one of the bands and 80, 40 or 30 for the other one. 40m is a
very crowdy band which makes it difficult for qrp.

73 de Hal/LA4XX