From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of David
Gilbert
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 6:12 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] 90 ' of 1/2" Andrew Heliax FSJ4-50B and 2 F4PNM new
in box connectors FOR SALE

Well, the FSJ4 is the super flexible stuff that does indeed cost more than
the normal LDF4, but current prices seem to range all over the place per a
few links below.

https://www.rfparts.com/coax/heliaxcoax/heliax-12inch/fsj4-50b.html
(highest price I found ... no surprise)

https://www.theantennafarm.com/catalog/commscope-fsj4-50b-1485.html?zenid=af