Ron,

I do not agree.

Elecraft reflector should be about Elecraft products. Just like my Toyota
Tundra reflector, only Tundra products and happenings are discussed.

If the moderator allows anything, I maybe asking for receipts for chocolate
cookies to eat so that I can have a snack while operating my K3...

My 2 cents,

Ray,
N6VR

--