Jeez Guys and Gals. Agree or disagree it is what it is.

One guy posts a for sale of some coax.
Three people post complaining about the price
TEN people complain or discuss the what and wherefore as to whether the post
SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be posted to the
Elecraft reflector.

And here I am adding to the SPAM With all the people posting complaints or
price or this stuff does or doesn't belong here
comments?

IF you don't want to read the post then hit the delete button. Much better than
causing QRM.

Personally I hope the OP found a buyer for his coax.
73
John k9uwa

> On most lists, including this one, the list moderator is the final
> authority.  If he says it's okay, it's okay.
>
> We can argue that it should be more restrictive, but ultimately, it's up
> to Eric.

John Goller, K9UWA & Jean Goller, N9PXF
Antique Radio Restorations
k9...@arrl.net