I'd like to thank the person who opened an E-Mail attachment that should not have been opened.

The attachment contained a trojan horse -- malware that then harvested E-Mail addresses from their machine.

I know it was a list member, because my E-Mail address for this list is exclusively used for this list, and I'm now getting unwanted "spoofed" mail telling me about packages that are undeliverable, or that I need to appear in court.

Those E-Mails have attachments, allegedly containing the details of my offense or how to claim the package.

The E-Mail is very generic. If you read it critically, there is nothing that says it is from a legitimate shipper, legitimate court -- just a slightly scary call to action.

It's another trojan horse.

It seems to me that after 3,000 years, we would have learned to keep the metaphorical horse outside our cities, but no, there are some who say "look at the pretty horse!" and we all suffer.

Thank you for your future consideration. I'll go change my E-Mail address now.

73 -- Lynn