Ummm ... maybe not. The email address of everyone who has recently posted to this list resides in the trash folder on my computer where it went after I read it, and where it will stay until a few thousand accumulate and I empty the trash. This is probably also the case for most everyone else. My computer is pretty well protected behind several firewalls, but if someone got in, they're all there for the taking.

A lot of so-called "hacking" is pretty low-tech. Hillary Clinton's campaign emails were taken because someone sent her campaign manager [John Podesta] an email requesting him to "update his password" and conveniently providing a link to do that, which he did, dutifully logging in to their server with his password.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County