This was discussed in the original string. The KX2 and KX3 have 100 mW per
channel of audio out the phones jack. The K3S is 2.5 W/channel.

I use this 15 W per channel stereo audio amp with my KX3. The cost fluctuates
between $8 and $13 for no obvious reason. It is a deal at either end of the
price range.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C4MT274/
<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C4MT274/>

wunder