The differences between K3 and K3S firmware features are very minor, all having
to do with hardware addressing. For example, the K3S has a second attenuator
section. Other than this, there is no difference in functionality.

The reason there are two different .hex files in the load package is that older
K3's had a different display controller. This affects so much of the code that
I build it two different ways. K3 Utility detects the controller type and loads
the associated image.

73,
Wayne
N6KR