I noticed that your AGC curves were made with the RF gain full max. I rarely
operate that way. I usually turn the RF gain down to where the noise peaks are
barely kicking the S-meter. By doing so, is it fair to say I'm moving the curve
to the right?  I.e, a higher signal amplitude before the AGC kicks in for a
given THR number?

Nice presentation Al. Thanks.

73,
Brian, K0DTJ