Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 09:32:23 -0400

From: "Bert Garcia N8NN" <n...@earthlink.net<mailto:n...@earthlink.net>>

To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net<mailto:elecraft@mailman.qth.net>>

Subject: [Elecraft] KX2 Matching Power Amplifier

I'm enjoying my new KX2 transceiver!  I'd like to see Elecraft make a

matching RF amplifier with about 35 watts output with 5 watts in.  Include

an antenna tuner.  Same size and shape and style as the KX2.  Leave out the

SWR/wattmeter and the antenna switch.  Use a manual bandswitch if it will

save money.  80-10 meters only.  Call it the KXPA35.

Bert N8NN