From: Elecraft <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on behalf of teodoro martinez
via Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2017 11:41:08 AM
To: Mike; elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 slightly off frequency

If I understand correctly, your near Fremont CA.  I had a two week turn around
in Watsonville for Calibration. The charge was about $100. I drove it there.
Saved the postage charges. Don't forget to call  to obtain authorization for
the return. It's also a good time to get hardware updates. Ted wp4cw.

Message delivered to k9...@live.com