I have a K3 kit that's been back to the factory for repair and alignment,
and a K3S that was factory made and aligned.  Regardless which  one I'm
using, most of the time when I get "spotted" by RBN, my  frequency is listed as
being 100hz higher than listed on the  K3's front panel digital readout.
This has often made me wonder if  both of my K3's are slightly off frequency.
Could it be that  many/most K3's are "slightly off frequency"?

73,
Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 4/9/2017 1:08:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,