Its 81 degrees outside. Put the kit away till next winter and go out and plant some azaleas.

john

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brent Sutphin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 4:42 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] My new K2

It has been a beautiful day here in North Carolina. I didn't go outside very much though. Been working on my new K2 all day. Got started this morning at about 8am and have made a day of it. I think it's additive. I just turned the page to page 51 in the manual and saw that it's time to start stuffing caps, I am going to stop now, time for a break. Hard to believe that I actually like to work this hard but it has been a great way to spend the day. I am in the middle of the second phase of the build now Everything checked out in the first phase.

73
Brent
WB4X