It has been a beautiful day here in North Carolina.  I didn't go outside very
much though.  Been working on my new K2 all day.  Got started this morning at
about 8am and have made a day of it.  I think it's additive. I just turned the
page to page 51 in the manual and saw that it's time to start stuffing caps, I
am going to stop now, time for a break.  Hard to believe that I actually like
to work this hard but it has been a great way to spend the day.  I am in the
middle of the second phase of the build now  Everything checked out in the
first phase.

73
Brent
WB4X