There are two 'secrets' for working on the subrx:
1. Take off the left side panel, even though you don't need to. Makes
reinsertion much easier.
2. When plugging in the TMP cables, get the center conductor in before pushing
hard on the outer part. If it is placed properly, it should go in with no
trouble.

Vic 4X6GP