From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Grant
Youngman
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:17 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Sub Receiver & KBPF3

> Messing with the sub-receiver is such a PITA that I will procrastinate
> putting a new filter in for weeks before I gather the courage to pull
> it apart.

I can't see spending the money for shipping and insurance, not to mention
factory charges for relatively simple work, over fear of the sub receiver.

I've had mine in and out ( and in and out and ...) a bunch over the years
and, while it might seem fiddly without a bit of patience and due care,
never had a real issue with it.  It's always seemed to drop right in.  Had
it out a few weeks ago for the 'n'th time to put the LF receive mods in.

Or maybe I've just had a lot of practice ? :)

Grant NQ5T

delivered to bob.no...@verizon.net