On 4/26/2017 3:28 PM, Jim Brown wrote:

> As to delivery of UPS by USPS -- this business arrangement was
> established (quite publicly) several years ago, and has worked fine for
> me. I believe it's limited to UPS ground.

FedEx has th same arrangement.  It's good business for the Postal Service.

I recently ordered something from "the auction site" where the merchant
was insistent on "we do not ship to Post Office Boxes".  So I furnished
the street address, albeit reluctantly  because we access the "mailbox"
only infrequently because of its location.  What did the merchant to?
Sent it to that address by USPS!

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

>From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest