The thing to keep in mind about international shipments is that UPS and FEDEX
take the package all the way to its destination, including customs clearance,
while USPS transfers it to the postal service of the destination country.
In my case, this means at least a month of extra time plus a degree of
insecurity. UPS is much more costly, but if I were ordering something expensive
or important, that is what I would request.

Vic 4X6GP