I think Stan said he was on 10m, not a transverter band. If he has a transverter programmed in (maybe without his knowledge?) 10m would still be 10m and the xvtr band would be its own band.

I'm stumped. Waiting for Stan to reply to last email....

Someone thought it might be LOCKed, but that applies across all bands' VFO settings.

73,

matt W6NIA