Folks, Lets close the 'list banning' portion of this thread.

Regardless of your motivation, it is a violation of the Elecraft list guidelines to criticize other people or vendors in this manner. eHam and other forums have review sections where info like this can be passed on.

That said, I'll also talk with the KX3/KX2 Yahoo moderator about the claims of banning members for mentions of other competitors etc., which is a concern for us as it also reflects on our reputation since that independent group is Elecraft KX3/KX2 oriented.

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/