The KPA1500 has very flexible I/O, and plenty of space for adding new control
features in firmware. I/O ports include Ethernet, USB, RS-232, K3 Accessory
connector (including Icom band voltages), AH-4, CI-V, keying input (PTT), ALC
out, and remote power-on.

In order to prioritize our efforts towards the facilitation of remote control
and interfacing, we’d like to hear from those considering how they might
integrate a KPA1500 into their station. Please describe both third-party and
home-built gear that you might be using. In what situations could the KPA1500
itself simplify setup or operation?

I can’t promise we’ll be able to respond to every question or suggestion, but
we’ll keep all of your input for our internal discussions.

73,
Wayne
N6KR