This would be a great help!

I just know myself, and sooner or later I will TX full power into the
untuned antenna/tuner.

Though the rigs rx performance is far from ideal, the current setup has me
pretty spoiled. The Icom trx will initiate a tune of the AH-4 at low power
if I have changed frequency more than 1 %.

The JC-4s I have on order works on the AH-4 protocol too.

Just looking to add an amp to the station when I upgrade and the Elecraft's
have my eye.

KV4TT-Mike