Replies on-list, please. I'm also interested in the answer, and I'm sure there are others.

On 7/3/2017 1:37 PM, Elmore's wrote:
Has anyone figured out how to control a K2 from RPi running WSJT-X (or
FLDIGI,etc.)?

Also, has anyone been able to run a digital program using a USB soundcard? I
have a Star Tech 7.1 connected to my RPi. At the moment I am trying to get it
to work with WSJT-X.

I am running Debian Jessie.

The sound card is recognized by the OS. When I run WSJT-X and select the Audio
tab and select the Input drop down, there is a list of 22 sound cards none of
which is the USB card. A similar issue exists on the Output selection. I don’t
understand what I am seeing. How do I get to see the USB card in WSJT-X?

Note that I have made forum postings on WSPRnet and RPi ham Yahoo groups
without yet getting a solution.

I hope someone can help with this very frustrating situation. Also note that
this is my first experience with a RPi and my Linux knowledge is limited.

73,
Jim WA4YWM

---
http://www.avg.com