On 2017-07-15 11:18 PM, Randy Bright wrote:
Would there be a way to repurpose the defrost wiring that is sandwiched
between the layers of glass in some back windows and use that thin wire for
your antenna?

I was going to mention this. I'm sure that I have read about someone who has done that. I don't remember if they used the existing wiring in the rear window or had it redone so it still looked like defrost wiring.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.