Hi Neil,

   Thanks for the info. I do have Dimension 4.

On 07/22/2017 01:08 AM, Neil Zampella wrote:
Tom,

You do not 'set up' auto sequencing and standard messages, the program does that. All you need to do is enter your Callsign and GRID in the settings for the program. You also need to make sure that you have a good time sync program as time is critical with JT65/JT9 and MOST critical with FT8.

A program like Dimension 4 will sync against the Bureau of Standards time server, or other servers that may be closer to you. I use the Naval Observatory time server myself to sync my laptop every 10 minutes.

Neil, KN3ILZ.