I have tried every way possible to this point. When I have CAT selected I get a green test cat button, pushing it does nothing but turn it white then after a few seconds it goes to green. Pushing test PTT keys the rig, the button turns RED and I see no signal going out of the radio. Choosing the VOX setting does nothing apparently. PTT is grayed out and the test button does nothing and stays white. My CAT controls are set like yours are.

ARRRRRG!

I REALLY appreciate everyone's help and patiences so far.

Tom - KB2SMS