There are also UPSes meant for extended runtimes that are a little less
brutal on the batteries. One Upon a Time, I had a couple racks of APC
SmartUPS 2000 units with daisychained batteries to give extended holdup to
a couple of racks of telecom and server hw. No clue how RF noisy those
units are, though.

--
Scott Small