Unfortunately, WSJT-X demands full control of the CAT port.  Been there, done
that.

Wes  N7WS

On 9/3/2017 2:47 PM, Gary Smith wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked before but I
am not finding the solution, the story of
my life...

I just loaded WSJT-X into the Windows 10
computer & I have a K3s. I have been
following the user's guide found here:
https://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K
1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-1.7.0.html

I am using LP Bridge to give me a unique
serial port ( 11 ).

In setting up the radio I have followed (I
think I have followed) the instructions
but when I click Test CAT I get a failure.
I tried selecting the different clickable
options but have no success, it always
comes up as a failure. I successfully run
MMTTY and N1MM with no issues. I am having
difficulty getting the audio to run from
the computer but that doesn't seem to
bother N1MM & MMTTY operation.

After much googling I have resorted to
asking here for suggestions.

If there is a user's group that has people
familiar with WSJT and the K3/K3s that I
can get info from, that would be better
than using the bandwidth here.

Thanks & 73,

Gary