Bob,

Because of logistics, I can't connect the
K3s to the computer directly, I am using a
powered USB hub. That shouldn't be an
issue, if I halt  LP-Bridge (which stops
control of my logging software), I can use
the K3 & P3 utilities.

I did try closing LP-Bridge and running
WSJT alone (changing the port to 8 which
is what the K3s is identified with) but I
had similar results.

I have tried the different settings in K3s
config under PTT-KEY but that hasn't
helped either.

I really hate to take up a lot of
bandwidth on the reflector lest it become
an overload & the thread becomes closed.
OTOH, for those that want to use their K3s
with this program and are not getting it
to work, this thread may help them as
well.

73,

Gary KA1J