I can answer that one. It is in the equipment manuals. 15V max.
Some components are rated at that level.

You really don’t want to go too high or you lose a lot of power dissipated in
linear voltage regulators inside the equipment.
Of course too low and the transmitters can have issues. Things like the KRC2,
W2 and other peripherals should be able to
work pretty well las low as 8 or 9 volts, but they are most happy at the same
level as the transceivers.

- Jack, W6FB