If you want to respond to this, please respond privately to me and NOT the list.

I am going through the process of choosing a whole house home generator and
what caught my ey in the process was a new generator by GENERAC called
"Syntergy" which uses a new three-vein generator and produces a relatively
clean sine wave.  So clean, GENERAC claims less than 1% harmonic distortion, a
level virtually undetectable to the user.

Has anyone studied this unit and made any conclusions about it?  Their standard
unit produces a minimum of 10% harmonic distortion and they warn some
communications services might become unuseable.

Again, respond to me privately:  <<  w5jv @ hotmail.com  >>.

Thank you,

Doug W5JV