Adjusting power still has me stymied. Oddly, once set and TXing WSJT-X FT8
15sec cycles, it creeps up from 180-200W on the KPA500 readout towards 270W.
The P3TXMON reads lower but creeps up over 200W on successive TX cycles as
well.

I moved my components around as suggested so the TX feed is now K3S to
KPA500 to KAT500 (on BYPASS if SWR is already low from remote ATU at antenna
base) to Common Mode Choke to P3TXMON to Bias-T (for rATU DC over coax) and
out of the house. From there it goes through a Lightning Protector GDT,
another toroid choke, a long stretch of buried RG213 to base of 43ft
Vertical Antenna, through another GDT and choke, to SG-235 rATU and finally
to antenna mast.

Bret/N4SRN

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/