I'd have a fully automatic generator in a second IF we had propane or natural
gas available.
However, the addition of suitable tanks and piping, which MUST be installed
"professionally", would be well over the cost of the generator itself.

All of you with non-invertor conventional 3600 RPM generators should take a
look at the actual waveform coming out of them.
My older Honda ES-6500 would run anything I connected to it, but my computer
UPS did NOT like it.  The waveform was basically 60 Hz but there was noticeable
distortion and glitches.

The inverters are certainly more complicated with potentially more things to
fail, BUT the waveform out of My Honda EU-7000 is audio signal generator clean.

73, Charlie k3ICH