-------- Original message --------From: Bert Garcia N8NN <n...@earthlink.net>
Date: 2017-11-13  7:00 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: donw...@embarqmail.com,
g...@ka1j.com, Elecraft@mailman.qth.net Subject: Re: [Elecraft] WSJT-X K3/K3s
hanging as Tx
The CAT and PTT are on different COM ports, per the installation instructions
for the microKEYER II when using WSTJ-X.  And it's not a stray RF problem as I
have all the equipment bonded together, ferrite cores on the audio and control
lines, a line isolator in the feedline where it enters the house, and line
isolators between the rig and amp and between the amp and antenna tuner.  The
lockup happens when running only 30 watts with FT8.  It never happens when
running a KW on many other modes.  I run RTTY, PSK and other digital modes with
no problems.

Thus, I suspect the issue is associated with the WSRJ-X software as the same
issue occurs with various transceivers in multiple locations.

Bert N8NN