Good Evening,

    High humidity days are very common in the Pacific Northwest during the rainy season. You need to work slowly so you don’t overheat when the humidity is at or near 100%. When I walked through the fog I cut a path, leaving eddies in my wake. After slowly moving a few bucked trees up to where I could drive my truck the forest became very quiet. I looked up and saw blue sky straight overhead. The area became brighter quickly. Then I noticed the fog changing. At first it looked like tiny, hanging rain drops stationary all around me. Then they grew to where they were too heavy to hang. In a moment it rained hard and all the fog was gone; it was a sunny day. From the silence and brightening to the final deluge took just a few seconds. Dense fog to a clear, sunny day in what seemed to be the blink of an eye.

    The sun has a few tiny spots and the flux rate is slightly higher than last week.  A solar storm is due tomorrow or the next day.  If our timing is off there may just be a steady, loud hissing noise and no CW.  If our timing is right propagation may be better than it has been in a while.  It all depends.

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (5 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

_