Good Evening,
   I hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving weekend.  Soon it will be back to work; but before that comes our way you can try the Elecraft CW Net.  The sun, even though it is quiescent, is still throwing ions our way, enough to allow propagation.    ECN is a directed net.  If you use 'hail signs' during call up it is easier for me to collect more operators.  Since the paths don't change much from week to week I can usually figure out who you are.  If not I will call to check.  Even if you can not hear me I may still be able to hear you very strongly.  Any limit to QRM is appreciated.    Due to CQWW the twenty meter net is canceled.  The forty meter net will start right after the contest ends.  Wait for the call and I'll check you in one by one.

Please join us tomorrow on:

    7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (5 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

_