I understand you being cautious however I am curious, is there RF inside
the shack (assuming quality coax and common mode chokes)?

John KK9A

KQ8M wrote:
Jan 4 10:34:09

I see the Pigremote is out of stock. Is there any idea when they may become
available again? I will be using it with my K3.

I just had a heart transplant along with a new pacemaker and the docs want
me to stay away from the transmitter till everything shakes out so I am
hoping to control my rig from another room. Itching to get back on the air.
I have been in the hospital since Nov 20th.

Thank you for any help.

73 de Tim, KQ8M

Kq8m at kq8m.com