From: "Richard" <flat...@comcast.net>
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 2:02:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] RG-8X

The problem is often I get an answer or a request for more info, and I reply
without realizing that it goes to an individual’s e-mail address, not to the
selector at large. It almost happened with this one.

I was talking about 75 to 100 feet on 50 MHz.

I plan to use DXE’s 400MAX, with which I have had excellent results before.

Richard - W4KBX