Those look like military surplus connectors - they were quite common in the 50's and probably before. A bear to use, but solid.

George W3HBM

On 2/26/2018 6:24 PM, John Oppenheimer wrote:
The discussion about old coax reminded me of a recent acquisition. A
couple of weeks ago I went through my old childhood home in FL, just
before it was sold, to look for "stuff" from the past. The property had
a shed, which predated our home, which had old radio stuff in it when I
was young. Looked high and low for something "radio." Finally, up in the
rafters of the shed was a coil for coax with UHF connectors. It predates me.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0iGhtLJ3GJNmWk

When were those connectors used? Yes, I cleaned off the crud that came
off with a damp cloth.

John KN5L

Message delivered to gkid...@ilstu.edu