Good Evening,

    I got a work out today.  Lots of signals from all over but QSB was making it harder than normal.  One second at S7 and then to S1 or worse.  But I was able to drag quite a few of you out. Florida on 40 meters while Connecticut came in on both 20 and 40 meters.  No Alaska though whereas last week I got two of them and on both bands.  As the sun comes back the bands change quickly. It is always a good sign when I call CQ and am answered by one steady tone.  I don't get any call signs but I know there are a bunch of you to thin out :)

On 14049.5 kHz at 2300z:

NO8V - John - MI

AB9V - Mike - IN

W0CZ - Ken - ND