Good Evening,

   Sorry to those of you who heard the end of the forty meter net.  My hand was no longer paying attention to me.  Too much typing for the last two months has made it cramp up on me.  I can still type, albeit slowly, but CW got near impossible for the last minute or two.  Unfortunately my time at the keyboard will not slow until around the end of April when this project is complete so please bear with me while I pain you with poor CW.  I really should not have broken so many bones in my right wrist, hand, and fingers when I was in my teens, thirties, forties, and fifties.

   QSB was high on both bands but worse on 20 meters.  I was able to check into the Virginia QSO Party before the first net with a single call so conditions to the east were good.  I had to repeat my number (NR 1) because I am sure he did not believe me :)  Then there is the persistent problem of state.  Folks want me to be in OK not OR.  That is my own fault since I like my call sign earned while I lived in New Mexico.

On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

NO8V - John - MI

K6XK - Roy - IA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

W0CZ - Ken - ND

On 7044.5 kHz at 0000z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6PJV - Dale - CA

W0CZ - Ken - ND

Once again my apologies for poor sending.  When all the typing is complete my fist may improve.

73,

     Kevin.  KD5ONS