Good Evening,

    It is amazing how good a walk on a sunny day feels; especially after you've had three weeks of snow storms and grey. Another few days like this and even the snow drifts will be gone.

   While QSB on twenty meters was not too bad it was very deep, but slow, on forty meters.  I gave one report of 529 to 589.  On both nets I had to search to find an opening between the WQP folks.

   On 14048.5 kHz at 2200z:

K6XK - Roy - IA

K4TO - John - KY

W0CZ - Ken - ND

   On 7044.5 kHz at 0000z:

K6PJV - Dale - CA

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

AE6JV - Bill - CA

WM5F - Dwight - ID

K4TO & WM5F were both slightly above ESP.  When the QSB hit you guys you were gone.  But ten seconds later you were back again.

   Until next week 73,

       Kevin.  KD5ONS